MANGOOLS

What is Mangools?

Mangools is a package of easy-to-use SEO tools that cover everything from Keyword Research, Rank Tracking, Backlink analysis to SEO analysis of competitors. It’s a great tool for Bloggers, Affiliate Marketers, Marketing Agencies, SEO professionals, and beginners.  The use of use, visualizations, and great UX helps to quickly understand all the data even for the people who are starting with SEO.  Mangools is an amazing value for money.  In a nutshell, Mangools offers to bring robust keyword research, backlink research, rank monitoring, and competitor’s website traffic analysis tools.


Mangools Overview

 

·         Features:  Organize search competitive analysis, backlink research, and probably the best keyword discovery tool we know of

·         Interface: Simple, easy to use

·         Customer Support: Goo, email/phone/chat

·         Website Support: www.mangools.com

·         Pricing:  Free Trial, $29/Month

 

How Mangools Works 

Mangools is a great all-around SEO software package with link research, keyword research,  and ranking tracking tool.  What we focus on in this review is the strength of their keyword research and ideation features which sets them apart from SEMrush, SpyFu, and some of the other top competitor research tools.

 

Here is what I saw in Mangools

 

·         Competitor Backlink Analysis ( Link Miner): Similar to other SEO software, the ability to find competitor links and go find links is all there.  What I really like though with Mangools is the ability to preview the link target in the same window(iframe) so that you don’t have to click out of the research tool to check the link context.  It’s a huge time saver.

·         Robust Keyword Research:  With Mangools, they did something which we think is really cool with their keyword research tool.  First, you get the typical keyword volume, CPC, metrics, etc.  With the click of a button though, you can toggle to “questions” which takes your keyword and finds all related questions.  With another click, “autocomplete” gives you information on the most popular related auto-complete terms.  I think that the combination of question and auto-complete data makes it really easy to canvass ideas for your content. So simple, yet so powerful.

·         SiteProfiler: This is Mangools traffic estimator tool.  As with similar tools in SEMrush and SpyFu, the accuracy I always question but it gives you some idea.

Don’t take my word for it.  You can use Mangools free here for a while before having to pay.  Worth a try even if you are a veteran SEO who has “used everything”.

 

Pros

The ease of use and the overall UX, There is something about this tool that is so beautifully built that even when I have access to multiple keyword research tools.  I keep coming back to use to this one.  The quality of their data is also very good and their interface is second to none.  I also really like their Rank tracker tool and used it to easily keep a track of multiple projects.  The dashboard view gives a quick overview of the overall ranking trend and that is very empowering when you can view dozens of clients at the same time.

It is always kind; always understanding and every time focused on helping me enjoy my experience.


Cons

They have come up with an entire suite of SEO tools now but somehow use the others a lot.  I like their site profile but they are slightly behind on how everything plays together perfectly.  I see a lot of things done right but right now I don’t use them like how I would use SEMRush or other such tools that give an overall SEO experience.

Occasionally there are timeouts when updating data in SERPChecker.  Keyword search volume is not especially accurate any these tools so always view these as the skeptical eyes.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Honeygain Review